Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fitness & Beauty




Today I went to Mid Valley and bought this Door Gymbar. It cost me RM60 man, damn expensive hope it won't break so easily.

DO NOT look down on this simple steel bar that hanging on the door. It can help us to train our bicep, tricep, chest, and back. For this moment I only can pucj up about 5 times. That really sad :(. But never mind I will train harder and get the best outfit i wanted. ^^

Another item that I bought today is Brightening Eye Roll-on (RM22+), Garnier the lastest product that help us to take care our eye bag. I just tried it after bathe, it feel very freshing when you ROLL-ON you eye bag. Everyone who reading this post are you thinking "Why I'm so girlish?". Haha..
Actually I also felt myself are a bit girlish, even my gf also said the way I sit like a girl. ^^

3 comments:

  1. I heard tat door gymbar must attached to solid wood door frame wor.. if da door frame is made from steel, it will not works rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya need to attach to solid wood frame. If for steel bar I'm not sure. But u can try it if u wanna attach on steel bar, Angus. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garnier....wah....u dare to buy oo...XD
    i dun even dare to touch all touch scared apply d later on long d worst.....

    ReplyDelete