Thursday, October 1, 2009

Past

Yo... Today is the 1st day of Oct, and today is the day I become a FOOL as will. Why I said I became a FOOL? Cos fool by a gal n her bf. Detail you all can ask me personally.

Anyway start from today I will not be a good guy anymore and will not simply trust anyone included my friends around me (Sorry, if I hurt you my friend. I also need to protect myself). The only thing I can trust is MONEY. That is what I feel currently.
This world is full of different kind of people, although you do not have the intention to hurt them or anything to do with them they still will think of a way to hurt you.

Now I understand why the animation Death Note so famous cause he can kill anyone just by writing their name on the note. It is easy. Wish this thing really exist. LOL (I am gone crazy)

I HATE people
-lie me
-say bad thing about me be hide me.(Just tell me face to face)
-late for the any meeting or outing

So far that's all I can think about. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment