Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It still clear.

Yesterday night I have a dream. That is I dream about the wooden house that I live about 10 years ago. All the memories about there slowly cross over my mind, I feel it just happened yesterday.

The structure of the house I still remember clearly.
2 rooms, 1 wash room, 1 kitchen that bigger than my current house. In front of the house my mum plant some flowers. My childhood toy was the sand in front of my house. When free I will build a castle with the sand or draw some thing on the sand. Now think back feel it fun and nowadays children where got chance to play with sand because the floor is cover by cement and their parents do not want them become dirty "cat".

Last time my grandma also stay together with us. She is very nice and "sayang" my brother and I. Sometimes my brother and I will gamble with my grandma too. Haha... Fishing(5 cent per point), BackJack(depend on how much u bet) ^^. But human can't fight with DEAD. My grandma pass away when I was 12. When I heard the news that my grandma pass away, I silly till pray to GOD let her alive again. I miss my grandma. T_T

Sometimes give yourself some time sit down and think about the past, you will found that what have happened during the past are sweet memories for us. Although we have some bad experience but it become an important experience for us to make sure do not repeat the same mistake again. Currently I'm trying my best to handle my feeling, it's already one month but I still think about her and the things have happened between us.

Happy Birthday to Yoke Yin(22), Wei Jian(22), Wei Kang(22), and myself(23).

No comments:

Post a Comment