Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Return to the begining.

The disease that away from me for a long time it came back to me these few days.
It really bothering me. (Just get lost in front of me...)
Why I can't just like other human being live with a healthy life??
I tried so hard to keep fit and healthy but it doesn't work. It not fair..
Why it wanna following me all the time? It make me sick.
I donno when it will come to the worse and I will SAY GOOD BYE with this world... (Waiting to die)

I Just like 4 years ago.
At college:
Do thing alone, come alone, go back alone (Sometimes friend fetch ^^) Everyone thought I'm hardworking, smart. The real me is very lazy. I'm smart? Haha.. I also can't believe they will said I'm smart. I just have the luck..

At home:
Everyday face the PC once I open my eyes. If nothing special I prefer staying at home the whole day.

When alone
Just like usual missing someone. Wondering what she is doing, happy or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment